Celastrus Tablet

Jul 18, 2012 by

Celastrus TabletWith the world becoming more and more complex, intricate, and yes, stressful, some people who have heard of the remarkable properties of Celastrus paniculatus oil may be seeking to find a reliable form of celastrus tablet. After all, a tablet is a wonderfully portable, convenient, and reliable way to ingest supplements. But, when I myself went looking for celastrus tablets, the results were disappointing — about 90 percent of what I turned up were scams. The other 10 percent of my finds, while not fraudulent, were somewhat iffy, offering no guarantees of efficacy or customer satisfaction; the words “caveat emptor” most definitely apply to the sites I found offering celastrus tablets. After all, with celastrus being a relatively new product within the herbal supplement market, why buy a product when the company that sells it doesn’t believe in it enough to guarantee your satisfaction? I did, however, recently come across a very unique product, not a celastrus tablet, but something just as interesting, and, in all likelihood, far more useful. But let’s back up for a minute — perhaps you know little about celastrus, and wonder why anyone would even take a celastrus tablet in the first place. In that case, I’ll begin at the beginning.

It’s common knowledge that, since the dawn of civilization (and perhaps long before that), people have looked for things than can enhance memory and mental functioning; plants which, when ingested, produce no side effects, yet help the mind run more like the well-oiled machine it is meant to be. Unfortunately, such supposed mind-enhancers often turn out to be less than reliable, with efficacy usually unproven, at best. This age-old truth makes the proven potency of celastrus all the more remarkable.

Celastrus is a cognition-enhancing plant that actually lives up to the hype, both in user experience and, perhaps most tellingly, in the laboratory, an environment that generally is rather unforgiving to plants that are less effective than they are said to be. Native to India, celastrus has long been used in Ayurvedic preparations, although the Western world has only recently cast a scientific eye towards it in the last 20 or so years. And, during that time, a great deal has been found. Celastrus has been found in several controlled studies to measurably enhance both memory and cognition more than any other known plant. It has come out decidedly on top of its better-known cousin, Ginkgo biloba. Indeed, celastrus is so powerful that it has even been shown raise the IQ level of children with cognitive deficiencies. In addition to its memory and cognition-enhancing properties, celastrus also has been shown to possess a number of other properties, including aphrodisiac and antibacterial, although these aspects have received less attention than its effects on the brain. At this point, celastrus is now seen as the future of plant-based cognitive enhancement formulas, and, if future research shores up recent findings, it will likely supplant Ginkgo biloba as the most widely-used, and most effective brain-enhancing plant.

And that unique product I mentioned earlier? Well, during my search, I turned up a website for a product called Cognihance, and, although I personally had never heard of it before, a few things caught my eye. For one thing, the “As Seen on TV” logo, plastered in the upper portion of the site’s main page,  immediately jumped out at me. A Celastrus product on TV, huh? Well, this is a new one, I thought. To my admittedly antiquated brain, Celastrus was still sort of an underground thing — evidently, this is no longer so. Curious as to whether this product was a Celastrus tablet, liquigel, or what, I read on. Perhaps the most striking thing to me was the 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, which is something I have not seen before, or since, for a Celastrus product. I haven’t tried Cognihance, so I can’t speak to its efficacy, but I will say this — of the products I found, it will likely be the only one I try, since it is the only one to offer a money-back guarantee. I’ll be honest: I rarely return products, even if they aren’t quite as good as I thought they might be. I am, however, much more likely to buy a product that offers me the option of a no-hassle, no-questions-asked return. A money-back guarantee exudes confidence, and confidence, after all, is quite inspiring.

So, as far as a Celastrus tablet goes, look around if you like, but the offerings are less than inspiring. You can also, if you are so inclined, purchase Celastrus seeds themselves, buy a simple press, and cold press the oil yourself, but this sounds like a lot of work that I don’t have the time, or the inclination to do. As far as Celastrus supplements go, the aforementioned Cognihance looks like the most promising bet.

Related Posts

Share This